TradingView

Cost of Remedial Massage

Remedial Massage and Accupuncture are eligible for most Health Fund benefits and Workers Compensation claims.

Cost: Remedial Massage

- $44.00    1/2 hour

- $ 80.00    1 hour

Usually, you have to pay for the service (out-of-pocket) and they will provide you a receipt. You show the receipt to your Health Fund to claim it back.

Make sure the receipt includes the following information:

- Date

- Your Name (customer)

- Amount paid

- Name of service provided (ex: 1/2 hr Remedial Massage)

- Name and address of provider

- Name of the person who conduct the service

- Association member number



Health Fund needs to validate that above information before you can claim.

Not decided how to claim back my out-of-pocket. Should I mail my claim or visit the Health Fund office.

After few days, I decided to visit the Health Fund office to take my claim.

I show my Health Fund ID and the actual receipt. They validate the provider is registered, paid my claim and took the original receipt.
Cost of Remedial Massage Cost of Remedial Massage Reviewed by on 3:46 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

FREE space

Powered by Blogger.