TradingView

Start earning BITCOINS the easiest way


What is bitcoin ? - answer in wikipedia
- you could als ogoogle bitcoin to know more information.

What I want to talk about here is on how to start and earn bitcoin the easiest way.


One way to have a bitcoin address is to register in one of the Digital Currency Exchange.

One example of Digital Currency  Exchange is CRYPTSY.

I register myself at Cryptsy to have my bitcoin(BTC) address or to have other digital currency address and be able to trade digital currency.


https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=237131


1. Register in Cryptsy.
Please use my referral code: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=237131

2. Login in Cryptsy

3. Search for your Bitcoin deposit address
The (BTC)address is required to known where to deposit your Bitcoin.

Click "Balances"(found on top of your screen) -> Bitcoin  ->  Drop down list shows up and click "Deposit BTC" -> Look for the "Generate Deposit address" (this is your BTC address)
NOTE down your Bitcoind "Deposit address" as you will use that address a sa reference to deposit your Bitcoin.

--- You can look around later on how to trade digital currency in Cryptsy.

I  just want to know on how to earn bitcoin to start with as it seems to complicated if I want to mine digital currency and I don't want to buy digital currency using my own money for now if I am really serious about trading digital currency. I just want to have a starting point.


One way is mining digital currency but it is another whole topic to discuss and not as easy to explain .

What is the easiest way to earn bitcoin?
- the easiest way I found was to play captcha (enter random number / letter) to earn Bitcoin.
- Just enter the random number or letter and it generates number and earns you bitcoins.


The website is freebitco

http://freebitco.in/?r=407612

Required to register:
- enter your BTC deposit address (from Cryptsy)
- create password
- email addres
- Referer code: 407612 (please add me as your referrer if you appriciate this information in my blog)


Start playing captcha in freebitco:
- play/enter captcha (random letters/numbers) every hour to earn BTC.
- Payouts will be sent to your Bitcoin wallet or Cryptsy weekly "IF" it reach your account balance is over the minimum of 0.00005460 BTC
- If you did not deposit, please enable Auto-Withdraw by clicking the appropriate button to get paid next week.

You can also use your winning in freebitco for betting to increase higher winnings. Even if you bet the bitcoin you earn and lost, still no money that comes out of your pocket.
What I do is I just play the regular captcha for now when I have free time or I remember to access the website (freebitco.in)

Once you accumulate more than 0.00005460 BTC by the end of the week, check your Cryptsy account to make sure it was deposited else maybe wait for another week.

Earnings may be small but at least it gets you started the easiest way to earn bitcoin without spending your own money. It only requires your time to browse and enter the captcha.


To check current bitcoin price: http://bitcoinprices.com/


Let me know if you have any inquiries from the information I provided.


Reminder: I do not promote gambling. Gamble/trade at your own risk.

Start earning BITCOINS the easiest way Start earning BITCOINS the easiest way Reviewed by on 10:21 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

FREE space

Powered by Blogger.