TradingView

Side Hussle / EXTRA Money from Online PAID Survey


I participated in an online surveys (Octopus Group) and this is one of my favourite paid survey site  that gives highest pay consumed for your time in Australia/New Zealand.

They also have an app to notify you once survey is available and make sure you participate as quickly as possible as they close the survey once qouta is reached.

Plus earn up to $20 per referral.
$1 for each person you refer and $1 for each survey they complete.

Use the following link and start earning during your spare time
https://bit.ly/2N3iiiz

I am "not very active" in participating in survey and it took me 6 months to reach over $100.
I only do it when I remeber to check my spare email and time to check if there are available paid survey.

Tip: 
- I use a separate email to I do not mixed it up with my personal mails.
- Complete the survey once you get the notification for less chance of getting screenedout
- Complete as much as profile question to get more surveys. The more profile question you compelte, the more survey they can send you.
- "BE CREATIVE" in answering the poll/survey to avoid getting screened out
- Some of the survey requires a mobile device or laptop/desktop to complete



Status:
Active - Available
Pause - it may resume later on to complete the survey
QuotaFail - it means you are out of the survey poll because of too much people participated in your area/location
ScreenerFail - you didn't meet the criteria they are looking for the survey and it doe happen so don't loose hope. There will be more survey to come in the future

How to redeem your earnings? 
- you need to have a minimum of $20 to redeem your earnings either direct cash deposit to your bank account or e-Gift card to send to your email address


Side Hussle / EXTRA Money from Online PAID Survey Side Hussle / EXTRA Money from Online PAID Survey Reviewed by on 4:24 PM Rating: 5

FREE space

Powered by Blogger.